Saturday, February 28, 2015

Broke down and took Sudafed today. Not sure if that's why I felt a little better or if I'm actually better; possibly both. Still didn't get anything done but I did manage to bring in firewood, take Banshee for a walk, get the utilities money from both renters, and write a review. Hopefully I'll get another one written tonight. Damn near froze to death walking Banshee and getting wood; now I am enjoying some hot jasmine tea (made with black tea instead of green).

The maple seeds arrived today; that was fast shipping! Now to look up what they need in the way of stratification. Have to keep them in the house to stratify and germinate them; there are so many mice in the greenhouse & hen house that they run around my feet when I go in. Today one ran across in front of me, then stopped and looked up at me for the longest time as if it expected something of me. I could swear it shrugged as it turned and ran away.. but that could be the cold meds talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment